The most difficult decision for a pet owner to make is when it is time to euthanize their beloved companion. We understand that this is a very difficult and emotional decision. We are here to guide, support and help you in any way we can.
Here are some things to consider if you are wondering if you will know what the right time is:
• Is your pet painful?
• Can he/she get up and move around freely without assistance?
• Is he/she still eating and drinking on his/her own?
• Does he/she still enjoy any of his/her favourite activities?
• Can he/she still control their elimination (urine/stool)?
• Are his/her bad days outnumbering good days?
• Is your pet still happy to see you?
Leave A Comment